Monday, January 11, 2010

New year!! and more...

These past few weeks have been busy busy!! We started by celebrating the new year with some friends at Brads house..it was a great time. I just CAN NOT believe it is 2010....for some reason I still feel like it is 1999 hahaha! But I am very very very excited for this year. This is the year I get to marry the greatest man in the world and become MRS. CAVE!!!! I can seriously hardly wait anymore!! yayayaya!

A few weekends back I had my bachelorette party!! It was by far one of the greatest nights ever!! I was so happy to have my mom, sister, future sister in law and ALL of my greatest friends in one place!! It was soooooo much fun...we got a hotel in sioux city....played lots of fun games there, went out to eat to chiles, and then went downtown sioux city! It was GRRRRREAT!! I will post a few pics. I have a few showers coming up to look forward to (snow stay away!) Brad is about done with basketball.....other than that we are just working on wedding stuff, it is really sneaking up on us!!!! Hope you all have a great 2010!! Stay warm and be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment