Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update


14 weeks


Me Ash and Katie at Ashleys for the weekend visiting!


Kristine and I with and our baby bellies =)


15 weeks


Me and Katie with our baby bellies =)


So I am LOVING being pregnant!!! We are just a few weeks away from the halfway mark =) I have a handful of ladies in my life that I am very close with who are also expecting and it is SOOOO much fun being pregnant together! Last Doc appt the Babes heart rate was 150 and things were looking good. I will have another ultrasound if a few weeks and we will get to see how big the Babe is getting =) SOOOO exciting! Other than that our lives have been pretty slow. Brad started football practice this past week so things are about to get very very busy....But I am really looking forward to fall and football. Fall is by far my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment