Monday, October 19, 2009

First blog EVER!

OOOKAY so here we go, this is my first blog ever so I should warn you now....I am not the best speller and I am not well with grammar, punctuation, and so on so forgive me now. It is the last week of football and I am sad to say but I am a little happy about this! I think and hope that next year will be a much better year! Brad and I have been busy fixing up the house we are planning on buying in Marcus....we have been painting alot and I was kind enough to bring all of my decorations from my apartment to really make it look like a home =) I really really like what we have done to the kitchen...my goal was to have a "country style" kitchen so I will post pictures and you will have to let me know if I did okay!! Last weekend I went with my mom to Clarinda to sell honey at a craft fair...we had a great time! Brad went to the Iowa State game with his mom and brother (who is a senior at ISU) and also was able to meet his sister, brother in law and niece Natalie for lunch. So I think that is all I have for now....this weekend I think Brad and I are going to go shopping for some kick butt Halloween costumes and maybe pick out some bedroom furniture....YAY I'm excited =)

No comments:

Post a Comment