Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Glasswear!!!!

SO I know this is way random but Brad and I registered a couple weeks ago. We found most everything we were looking for except glassware. I had these set of glasses in my head that I absolutely wanted or at least a set that was allot like them....well no luck. let me tell you I was SOOO disappointed!! Well I kinda gave up and just thought we would settle for a set that I didn't love...that is until I went to wal-mart last night!!!! I was shopping for a baby gift for my friends Paula and Gabe and I just happened to look in the dishware and THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The exact glasses I had been looking for...not ones that were similar but the exact ones =) This absolutely MADE my entire week...possibly even month!! Kinda random but who knew I would find my dream glassware in wal-mart!!!

1 comment: