Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shower #3

Shower number 3!!

This past weekend my dads sisters threw me a wedding shower at my aunt Janets house........FUN FUN FUN!! I was so happy that alot of my family could make it as well as Brads mom, grandma, sister and niece!! Also, My friends Jamie and Katie and Katies little girl Lily were able to come =) I was alittle worried that the shower was going to have to get canceled because of the snow but come shower time the snow was pretty much gone =).


Brad and I have been very busy these past couple of weeks trying to get everything ready for the wedding and Brad started Track a few weeks back. My aunts and mom have been soooooo great when it comes to helping me plan the wedding.....they have super super creative ideas!! Brad and I have also been taking our marriage classes, we are done with the priest part of it but now we are having to meet with a married couple from the church and they have this book we go over in a total of 5 sesstions and each session is an hour and a half long!!! Thankfully the couple is great and really the things that they are telling us are really really helpful info and it is just great advise that Brad and I will use the rest of our lives! The only downfall is that Brad and I are super busy and so is this couple....but this Thursday we have a meeting and after that we have one more!


My friends have been great sending me lists and lists of things I need to remember to do for the wedding....like little stuff I would not think of BUT, and this is a BIG BUT.......Each and everyone of them FORGOT to mention the MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!!! I was at work yesterday and one of my co workers said something about a marriage license and I looked at her with the biggest eyes EVER and started to freak out a bit! I am not even kidding you, if she would not have said anything I dont think Brad or myself would have remembered at all until the priest said something the day before or the day of and that would have been too late considering you need to fill out an application and after you fill that out it takes 3 days to get the license.....OH BOY! Thank God Kelly said something =) Brad and I are going tomorrow morning to the courthouse with a whitness!

Everything else is going great and Brad and I can hardly contain our excitement...we wish the wedding was tomorrow =)

I will post pictures from the shower tonight or tomorrow (this is for you sister!! Laura lives in North Carolina so she has missed out on the showers and that just KILLS her sO that is why I NEED to post the pics!!)

HAPPY SPRING

No comments:

Post a Comment