Friday, April 9, 2010

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!

lost has been found.....I know I said I was going to post pictures from the last shower and right after I said that I lost my camera.....=) I found it now but have not had time to post pics yet......SORRY!

So.....I dont know if you all knew this BUT the wedding is only 8 days away....YES 8!!!!! I can not believe it but I am sooooo excited, so excited to the extent to where I am losing sleep at night! I was afraid this was going to happen because in the past when I have been in a wedding or even just invited to one of my friends weddings I am not able to sleep the night before, so this being MY wedding I was anxious to see how my sleeping habits were going to be affected, I will tell you I did not think the sleep would be disrupted allready! HA! I just have so much on my mind when I go to bed ( I honeslty did not know my mind would hold this much ....hahahaha) and also the pure excitetment is keeping me awake=) From here on out thigs are going to be crazy busy and I am super super excited to soak it ALL in!! Hope to see you all in 8 days!
Future Mrs. Cave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment