Sunday, April 25, 2010

MARRIED!!

Its official...Brad and I are married....Mr and Mrs Cave=)


preparing for the wedding: The days prior to the wedding were very busy, but FUN days! My sister, mom and I went to Omaha Wednesday to pick my dress up and to get our toes and nails done, we also finished up any last minute errands ( you always have those!)



Then there was the decorating of the hall...this was a BLAST!! I a so blessed to have such great friends and family that took time out of their day to come help! So I have to say thank you to my mom and sister, my aunts Lisa, Peg, Cinbob, Sandy, Jean, and Janet. My cousins Jenny, Annie, Emma, abby. my moms BFF Brenda. My friends Ashley, Maria, and Jill ( I am so sorry if I am forgetting anyone! )




And then there was rehearsal......we spent the whole night laughing and drinking with friends and family...it was a great night!!






And then there was the Wedding DAY!!!!!!

This day could not have been more prefect! For one the weather was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! It was sooooo gorgeous! I got my hair done in Manning with my BFF Jill and my sister in law kathy...we then headed to Manilla to get my make up done my my friend Jenny!! We were then off to the church to finish getting ready and have pictures taken.....the mass was perfect and the reception and dance were out of this world crazy FUN!! I will post details later but just wanted to give you a few pics and some details about our big fantastic week... I will post details soon!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment