Monday, November 15, 2010

I love.....

I LOVE feeling as if I have to pee constantly
I LOVE getting up every 2 hours in the middle of the night to pee...and sometimes eat
I LOVE gaining 10 pounds in 4 weeks (YES 10 !!!!!!)
I LOVE having heartburn 24/7....even when it wakes me up in the middle of the night
I LOVE not being able to fit into any of my clothing
I LOVE my mood swings....and so does Brad
I LOVE it when I wake up in the morning and my feet are swollen and it hurts to walk
I LOVE not being able to go number 2 for 4 days in a row....or more (kinda gross but true)
I LOVE being hungry hungry hungry all the time......
I LOVE all of my cravings
what I am getting at is that I LOVE being pregnant ......even all of the not so fun stuff is so totally worth it and I would not have it any other way.....when you feel the little booger moving around and kicking it makes you forget all of the bad stuff.....I am just so thankful that my baby is developing healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank the lord constantly for blessing Brad and I with this precious miracle and pray pray pray that in January I deliver the healthiest baby possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment