Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Here is my 36 week belly shot :)

SO sorry it has been soooo long since my last blog!! There has been soooo much going on in the last few months.... of course the wonderful holidays......spending great time with the family....preparing for the arrival of baby Cave!
We are getting so anxious to meet our little bug! We have the diaper bag ready to go....car seat sitting by the door.....SO we are READY! I am full term as of Thursday and I would be so happy if little bug came that day! I am starting to get uncomfortable ( in a good way of course)! It is super hard to put on my socks and shoes which I think is really funny! I am still working full time as a PTA so being on my feet all day is a sure sign that you can find me on the couch that night!! I am totally sore and exhausted when I get home! Brad has been living on tuna and turkey sammies :)
Brad has been SUCH good help around the house these last few weeks....I will come home from work to the dishes done...... Laundry washed, dried and folded!.....living room vacuumed.....and anything else you can think of!!! It is great! I dont think he knows how MUCH I appreciate him!
As of Jan 12th ( or sooner if baby Cave decides to come sooner) I will be done with work and will officially be a stay at home mom.....I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited and SOOOOOOOOO appreciative to Brad for all he does to make it possible!
Happy New Years to all!!! So excited for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment